You can transfer your registration to someone else by downloading the Transfer and Registration Form, clicking the button below.
Note a FUN ride can not be transferred (upgraded) to a Distance Ride.
The Transfer deadline date(s) to be aware of:
April 14: If you are mailing in a transfer form, it must be postmarked by this date.
To do a transfer:
- The buyer signs up online using the ride registration form and selecting “Transfer” on the first page. The buyer will get an email with their Registration ID. The buyer should then pass that registration ID to the original owner.
- The original owner mails in a signed transfer form (button below to get form) with their original registration information and the new buyer’s registration information. See directions on the form. Page 2 does not need to be filled out.
- Alternatively you can email the transfer form to Primavera Email with a scan of the signed form attached.
- When our registration folks receive the form they will finalize the transfer. At that point both the buyer and seller will get emails confirming that the transfer has taken place.
To do a transfer, then the buyer and seller will need to do the following:
- The original owner (seller) signs transfer form (use button below to get form) with their original registration information. That form should then be passed onto the Buyer. The new buyer’s registration ID will be blank.
- The Buyer should then fill out the second page (or back side) of the registration form. See directions on the form. Then the Buyer should bring this form to packet pickup on April 20 or 21 and go to the Transfer desk. When our registration folks receive that form they will finalize the transfer.
Note that a good place to find people looking to buy or sell is Craigslist or our Facebook Primavera Forum.