45th Annual Primavera Century
Mark Your Calendars! Sunday April 23rd 2017
The Primavera Century covers some of East Bay’s most scenic roads. All routes, except the “Fun Ride” ride past the historic Mission San Jose. Then onward to climb the challenging “Calaveras Wall”, followed by the scenic Calaveras Reservoir (featured in the 2015 Amgen Tour of California, and home to bald eagles). Ride along beautiful tree lined lanes, through vineyards, to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines and through scenic canyons. The 25-mile scenic Fun Ride goes through Coyote Hills Park with lots of colorful wildlife.
Four Beautiful Routes to choose from!
- Century: 102 miles, 5,700’ ascent
- 85 mile Option: 84 miles, 4,500′ ascent
- Metric Century: 100K, 63 miles, 4,000’ ascent
- Fun Ride: 25 miles, mostly flat, 464′ ascent
… and that’s not all…
- Team Discount! $5 Discount per person for registering your team of 8 or more for the longer distance rides! Click here for details.
- Bike Giveaway! Thanks to Urban Bike Fitters and Cannondale, one lucky Primavera rider will win a brand new Cannondale Synapse Disc road bike! Click here for details.
Click here to go to Registration!
Three training series have started to get you in shape for the Primavera Century! Go to FAQ page for more info.
Click the pictures below to get a closer view of folks having fun on the Primavera ride:
Come out and enjoy the Primavera Century! We work really hard to make it a fun and safe ride.
Register early to reserve your spot! the Primavera has sold out early in the past several years.