45th Annual Primavera Century
Sunday April 23rd 2017
All rides are now sold out!
Due to recent storm damage on the Calaveras Road, the long-distance routes have been changed.
Read “why were the long-distance routes changed?” in the FAQ section for more info.
The Primavera Century covers some of East Bay’s most scenic roads. Climb the scenic Palomares Rd. then on to Sunol, Pleasanton, and Livermore, past vineyards to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines to lunch at a winery. Up the Dublin Grade then climb the back side of Palomares Road to Niles Canyon, and back to Fremont for a hearty meal.
The 25-mile scenic Fun Ride goes through Coyote Hills Park with lots of colorful wildlife.
Four Beautiful Routes to choose from!
- Century: 103 miles, 5,800’ ascent
- 85 mile Option: 86 miles, 4,500′ ascent
- Metric Century: 100K, 63 miles, 4,000’ ascent
- Fun Ride: 25 miles, mostly flat, 464′ ascent
… and that’s not all…
- Team Discount! $5 Discount per person for registering your team of 8 or more for the longer distance rides! Click here for details.
- Bike Giveaway! Thanks to Urban Bike Fitters and Cannondale, one lucky Primavera rider will win a brand new Cannondale Synapse Disc road bike! Click here for details.
Click here to go to registration form for Transfers!
Three training series have started to get you in shape for the Primavera Century! Go to FAQ page for more info.
Click the pictures below to get a closer view of folks having fun on the Primavera ride:
Come out and enjoy the Primavera Century! We work really hard to make it a fun and safe ride.
Register early to reserve your spot! the Primavera has sold out early in the past several years.