Support your club and the Primavera – Volunteer!
Did you know that it takes 285 volunteers to make the Primavera Century possible?
Our Annual Primavera Century is one of the best and longest-running centuries in the Bay Area, and its success is made possible by volunteers like you. The Primavera is FFBC’s main fund-raising event that supports numerous non-profits.
And don’t forget, volunteers receive FREE T-shirts, get to ride the Workers Ride, and attend the Workers Party after the event!
Sign up is easy – it’s on line! Sign up early to select the function you want. Click the button below!
Thanks for your support!
The Primavera Committee:
- Amy Giles – Co-Signs
- Andy Sass – Chairman also, Food, Goodie Bags, Porta Potty
- Becky Denevan – Balloons & Co-captain Palo Verde
- Bob Miller – Co-Website
- David Harcos – Route Marking
- Dennis Crovella – Volunteers & Captain Ed Levin
- Gary Smith – SAG Coordinator
- Heather Black – Bag Drop Coordinator
- James Takasugi – Marketing and Co-Website
- James Wedewer – Social Media
- Jay Gilson – Permits
- Joyce Tanaka – Sponsors
- Julie Gilson- Co-HS Captain
- Liz Sullivan Fuller – Co-Registration
- Luis Facha – Equipment and Supplies
- Randy Fewel –Registration
- Rob Tashjian – Treasurer
- Sophie Saeed – Jerseys & Graphic Design
- Susanna Wong – Event Day Vendors (including photos, music, “day-of” jersey sales and massage)
- Terri Yi – HS coordinator, Jersey Order, and Post Ride Meal
- Tony Flusche – Radio Operators
- Tom Erceq – Registration Co-Chair
- Tom Giles – Co-Signs
- Tom Kenz – Signs
- Vanessa McDonnell – Routes
- TBD– Clothing Drop
- TBD – Registration Vice-Chair
Rest Stop Captains:
- Ed Levin – Dennis Crovella
- Sunol – Christina Peabody
- Rio Lovell Winery- West Kurihara
- Palo Verde – Becky Smith & Becky Denevan
- Coyote Hills – Connie Smith
- Beard & Niles Staging – Glenn Kirby