Support your club and the Primavera – Volunteer!
Did you know that it takes 285 volunteers to make the Primavera Century possible?
Our Annual Primavera Century is one of the best and longest-running centuries in the Bay Area, and its success is made possible by volunteers like you. The Primavera is FFBC’s main fund-raising event that supports numerous non-profits.
And don’t forget, volunteers receive FREE T-shirts, get to ride the Workers Ride, and attend the Workers Party after the event!
This year, sign up is easy – it’s on line! Sign up early to select the function you want. Click the button below!
Thanks for your support!
The Primavera Committee:
- Andy Sass – Chairman also, Co-Food, Goodie Bags, Porta Potty, Sponsors and Photographer
- Becky Denevan – Palo Verde
- Bob Miller – Road Marking & Co-Website
- Dale Blanchard – Routes
- Dave Epps – Co-Registration
- Dennis Corvella – Volunteers
- Gary Smith – SAG Coordinator
- James Takasugi – Marketing and Co-Website
- James Wedewer – Social Media
- Jay Gilson – Co-Permits
- Julia Walker – Co-Permits
- Julie Gilson – Mail-in Registrations
- Laura Spano – Co-Registration
- Luis Facha – Equipment and Supplies
- Marcella Casebolt – Jerseys and Facebook
- Robin O’Hara – Active Coordinator (if required)
- Suzanna Wong – Vendor Coordinator
- Terri Yi – Co-HS coordinator and Post Ride Meal
- Tom Knez – Signs
- Tony Flusche – Radio Operators
- Vanessa McDonnell – Fun Ride and Beard
- Rest Stop Captains: Ed Levin – Dennis Corvella; Sunol – Julia Walker; Rios Lovell Winery- West Kurihara; Palo Verde – Joyce Tanaka; Coyote Hills – Connie Smith; Beard Staging – Vanessa McDonnell; Niles Staging Water Stop – Report to Vanessa; High School – Terri Yi and Julie Gilson