Support your club and the Primavera – Volunteer!
Did you know that it takes 285 volunteers to make the Primavera Century possible?
Our Annual Primavera Century is one of the best and longest-running centuries in the Bay Area, and its success is made possible by volunteers like you. The Primavera is FFBC’s main fund-raising event that supports numerous non-profits.
And don’t forget, volunteers receive FREE T-shirts, get to ride the Workers Ride, and attend the Workers Party after the event!
Sign up is easy – it’s on line! Sign up early to select the function you want. Click the button below!
Thanks for your support!
The Primavera Committee:
- Andy Sass – Chairman also, Food, Goodie Bags, Porta Potty
- Becky Denevan – Balloons
- Bob Miller – Website
- Dave Epps – Co-Registration
- David Harcos – Route Marking
- Dennis Corvella – Volunteers
- Gary Smith – SAG Coordinator
- James Takasugi – Marketing and Website
- James Wedewer – Social Media
- Jay Gilson – Permits
- Joyce Tanaka – Sponsors
- Julia Walker – Treasurer
- Julie Gilson- Co-High School Captain
- Luis Facha – Equipment and Supplies
- Marcella Casebolt – Jerseys & Graphic Design
- Randy Fewel – Co-Registration
- Susanna Wong – Vendors (including photos and Massage)
- Terri Yi – HS coordinator, Jersey Order, and Post Ride Meal
- Tony Flusche – Radio Operators
- Tom Kenz – Signs
- Vanessa McDonnell – Routes
Rest Stop Captains:
- Ed Levin – Dennis Corvella
- Sunol – Joyce Tanaka
- Winery- West Kurihara
- Palo Verde – Becca Freed & Becky Denevan
- Coyote Hills – Connie Smith
- Beard Staging – Glenn Kirby
- Niles Staging Water Stop – Report to Beard