To Transfer your Registration…
You can transfer your registration to someone else by downloading the Transfer and Registration Form, clicking the button below. Then follow the directions on the Form.
If before April 15th do the following:
- The buyer signs up online using the ride registration form and selecting “Transfer” on the first page. The buyer will get an email with their Registration ID. The buyer should then pass that registration ID to the original owner.
- The original owner mails in a signed transfer form (button below to get form) with their original registration information and the new buyer’s registration information. See directions on the form. When our registration folks receive that form they will finalize the transfer. At that point both the buyer and seller will get emails confirming that the transfer has taken place.
- If the distance rides are sold out and not available to select in the “Ride Choice” portion of the form, select the Fun ride as your choice. Then email us by clicking HERE and notifying us of the issue. Include your registration ID and desired distance ride. We will be able to manually update to your choice. Alternatively get the signed transfer form from the seller and go to the transfer line on the morning of the ride.
If after April 15th do the following:
- The original owner signs transfer form (button below to get form) with their original registration information. That form should then be passed onto the Buyer. The new buyer’s registration ID will be blank.
- The Buyer should then fill out the second page (or back side) of the registration form. See directions on the form. Then the Buyer should bring this form on ride day and go to the Transfer desk. When our registration folks receive that form they will finalize the transfer.
Note that a good place to find people looking to buy or sell is Craigslist or our Facebook Primavera Forum.