- Route Sheets/Maps: 100 mile|85 mile |100K|25 mile (links will be added closer to event time)
- GPS Links (Ride with GPS): 100 mile|85 mile|100K|25 mile (links will be added closer to event time)
- All routes start at Mission San Jose High School in Fremont.
Four Routes to choose from:
Complete Century (100 miles) Start at Mission San Jose High School in Fremont and ride south toward Calaveras Road. Go up Calaveras Road, over “The Wall” and then a beautiful cruise alongside Calaveras Reservoir. On to Sunol, Pleasanton, and Livermore, past vineyards to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines to lunch at a winery. Up the Dublin Grade and along quiet Palomares Road to Niles Canyon, and back to Fremont for a hearty meal.
85 Mile (86 miles) Same as Complete Century, but skip Altamont Pass.
100K (63 miles) Same as Complete Century, but skip the loop through Livermore and Altamont Pass.
Fun Ride (25 miles, mostly flat, 464 ft) Pedal to Coyote Hills Regional Park, using parts of the Alameda Creek Trail on this mostly flat, fun, and educational ride. Experience the FUN of an organized ride! Suitable for newer riders, or those riders just returning to bicycling.
- 6:30-8:00AM: 100-Mile, 85-Mile & 100K
- 10:00-11:00 AM: The 25-Mile Fun Ride
Please note the following cutoff times:
- 100 milers need to be at the turn from Sunol Blvd by 11 AM and out of the first winery stop by 12:30 PM.
- Sunol Glen School and Rios Lovell Winery closes at 2:00 PM.
- 25 milers Staging Area Rest Stop closes at 1PM, Beard Staging Area closes at 2:00PM, Water Stop at end of trail closes at 2:30PM.
- Entire route closes at 5:30 PM.
Read the Travelogue for full route description and highlights!